WifiTone Dialer Feature
The WifiTone Dialer is the world's newest anti-blocking dialer and it supports DU networks in Dubai, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and across the world. We provide mobile dialer dealer and operator code based rental services.
The WifiTone Dialer offers mobile SIP softphones/dialers for smartphones; it is easy to use and works via Wi-Fi, Edge-, GPRS, 3G and 4G networks. Users can easily download to their mobile phones and PDA devices and with this latest technology, mobile users can call cheap VoIP phones around the world and save up to 80% on calling costs.
The WifiTone dialer is suitable for all operating system platforms (Android, iPhone, Symbian, Windows, and Blackberry) with a unique built-in anti-block solution (ABS) technology. As a result, mobile users behind a blocking area or firewall environment that prevent regular SIP calls from being blocked can make calls; ABS technology can also compress its data size to work with low Internet bandwidth networks or 3G level networks being unavailable.
As companies realize that efficiency can be improved by simplifying the management of a single voice and data network, WifiTone dialers can also be integrated with enterprise PBX systems because VoIP applications in the enterprise are rapidly growing. It can also be used as a global virtual telephone line or as an extension of an IP-PBX office telephone system.
The WifiTone dialer defines the provider's design of the distributor/telecom service. Even a small VoIP distributor or telecommunications service provider can enter the fastest growing VoIP mobile market. VoIP resellers or IP PBX solutions providers may either add or extend their existing services as their own branded mobile call solution for just $ 99 a month.
We have brought all platforms together and offer as few as 50 concurrent calls to 500 concurrent solutions, making it easy and simple for us. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
WifiTone Mobile Dialer:
- User-friendly interface
- Authentic best solution
- Unpredictable brand dialer provides on-demand customization
- Flexible integration with phonebook contacts
- Compatible with all soft switches supports SIP
- Pin security service without any additional cost
- The most satisfying Anti-Block solution
- Ability to bypass any kind of firewall
- Unique tunnel
- Support incoming and outgoing calls
- Internet call with QoS
- Display balance
- No additional Balance server is required
- Dialed/answered phone records
- Call timer
- Supplementary account
- It can work from any country or region such as UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia etc.
- Most popular platform: Symbian support
- Windows Mobile 5 and 6, Android and iPhone Dialers
- Use SIP startup protocol
- Supports G729, AMR, ILBC, GSM, Speex, G711 codecs
- Consumes a very low bandwidth (10 kbps) on a g.729 codec
- Improved jitter buffer for low-speed Internet
- Compatible with EDGE, GPRS, Wi-Fi and VPN access points
- Negotiate dynamic PTime with an external endpoint
- Scalable mediation platform
- NAT traversal or private IP address
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Support
- Automatic delete Plus (+) sign when contact is read from the phone book